The ACR mixer is specially designed to ensure high flow rate with gentle mixing. It perfectly fits wastewater applications, especially primary and secondary flocculation, thanks to the design of our 2PM-0650 Premium 2-blade high-efficiency impeller that provides several advantages and benefits compared to other flocculation systems (e.g. turbine agitator, gate impeller agitator):
- High-efficiency design: our ACR model allows to reduce installed power compared to other flocculation systems (e.g. turbine agitator, gate impeller agitator)
- High hydrodynamic profile thanks to the wide blade surface
- High flow rate at low peripheral speed
- It creates bottom-up flow, to allow the suspension and growth of the flocs and therefore correct and efficient flocculation process
- It prevents the fluid coming out from one blade to immediately meet the second blade: that avoids the breakup of the flocs already formed
- light and simple mechanical construction: no mechanical stress; easy installation.
For optimal performance in primary flocculation, our ACR agitator can be used with frequency inverter to regulate the output speed.
MOTOR POWER kW
0,37 ÷ 1,1
OUTPUT SPEED RPM
30 ÷ 60
IMPELLER Ø mm
800 ÷ 1200
MAX SHAFT LENGTH mm
MAX WEIGHT Kg
Flocculant mixing system with two-blade impeller. Thanks to its high hydrodynamic profile with wide blade surface, has the highest flow rate at the lowest peripheral speed. This design is aimed to prevent the fluid coming out from one blade to immediately meet the second blade.
Therefore, it is perfect when managing very delicate applications, where the fluid needs to be handled very gently and carefully. That is why Premium is specific for flocculation.
It can be manufactured with different diameters, 800 to 3000 mm.
A complete disassemble option is available as well, to ease the entering through the tank manhole.